Did you know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month?
Elliven Spa is honoring the cause with Jane Iredale's Smell the Roses Hydration Spray, which supports the breast cancer support community, Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
This facial spritz is much more than just an amazing smell supporting a great cause - Jane Iredale isn't called "the skincare makeup" for nothing!
Smell the Roses leaves your skin refreshed and dewy with natural, yet powerful, ingredients:
- Organic Rose Damascena Flower Water is an excellent skin tonic, and cleanses the skin without disturbing its natural protective shield
- Rose Damascena Flower Oil penetrates deep into layers of the skin. It nourishes, tightens, cleanses, detoxifies, increases blood circulation, calms and supports the skin’s functions
- Rose fragrance is refreshing and uplifting. It de-stresses and provides an overall feeling of well-being. Everyone could use a good pick-me-up!
- If you have dry and sensitive skin, Smell the Roses is just what you need to calm inflammation and reduce redness.
- This product is vegan, wheat-free, and cruelty-free
100% of profits from the sales of Smell the Roses Hydration Spray are donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer, an organization that helps to connect all women affected by breast cancer, and their loved ones, with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support.
86 cents of every dollar donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer is used for programs and support services dedicated to women who are newly diagnosed, in treatment, recently completed treatment, are years beyond, or are living with metastatic breast cancer. They also support family members, caregivers, friends and healthcare providers to provide breast cancer education and support.
So think pink this month - whether you're treating your own skin or buying a charitable gift for someone you love (early Christmas shopping, anyone?), Smell the Roses guarantees beautiful skin for an amazing cause.