It's easy to see that your pets add a bright spot to your day, but did you know that they actually improve your health, too?
- Lower risk of heart disease
- Reduced stress hormone levels
- Lower blood pressure
- Better mood
- Less frequent doctor's visits
- Decreased likelihood for babies in the home to develop allergies or asthma
- Increased motivation to exercise
- Boosted immune system
- Decreased depression and anxiety
- Higher levels of social interaction
Pets make us happy & being happy always puts a smile on one's face AND let's face it everyone looks better with a smile. Now just add a little bright & shiny gloss to that smile & you will feel & look like a million bucks.
Of course, I couldn't miss out on an opportunity to remind you of our resident Spa Diva, Lulu or what makes me smile more than anything!
Style: Diva & Decadent
Elliven Spa Service Indulgence: Getting treats when I visit. I hate getting paw-dicures!
Beauty Product Can’t Live Without: Bb’s Shine Spray – keeps my coat shiny!
Favorite Food: Popcorn
Favorite Movie: Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Hobbies: Barking and laying in the sun or "Sun-barking" as I like to call it
Fun Fact: I have my own closet filled with clothes and I love to swim!
Remember to take an extra moment to hug your pets today!