Be honest with yourself: how much have you gotten to relax this summer? Not everyone has room in their budget for a vacation, but think about a stay-cation: our new Tropical Massage only takes an hour of your time or more if you want a longer massage, and how amazing would it be to let the aroma of pure coconut oil and the sounds of the ocean whisk you away?
If you’re a beauty buff like me, you’ve no doubt heard about the magic of coconut oil! It’s a recent beauty trend here in America, but did you know that there are 4,000-year-old Sanskrit texts raving about its health benefits, too? It comes from coconut palm trees, which are known as the “tree of life” in many Filipino cultures for their usefulness in medicine.
Here are a few proven benefits of pure coconut oil that go beyond its amazing smell:
- Provides vitamin E, “your skin’s best friend” that keeps you looking rejuvenated & we all need that
- Infuses your skin with antioxidants, which are powerful and natural anti-agers - Yes please!!!
- Raises metabolism
- Boosts immunity
- Deep-moisturizes without suffocating the skin like many Petroleum moisturizers do (don't get me started about Petroleum, that's for another time)
- Strengthens muscle tissue
- Removes excess dead skin cells
- Stays solid at room temperature, making it a less messy option than other massage oils
So if you could use a little stay-cation this month, be sure to take advantage of our July Tropical Massage Special: upgrade any massage for only $5! Don't worry, it's not going anywhere, we love the Organic Coconut Oil so much that it will be around all the time! See you on the beach…or should I say in the spa.