The most wonderful time of the year can also be the most stressful, and let's face it, stress doesn't look good on anyone! We've asked our makeup artist Camille for a few InBeauty hacks to keep you traveling light this SPAliday season so that you have one less thing to stress about. Whether you're heading to the in-laws' or going on a holiday beach get-away, just throw a few of our favorite beauty must-haves in your makeup bag and you'll be good to go for a stress-free travel beauty routine.
- Forgot your dry shampoo? No worries, baby powder will do the trick!
- Pack a travel size vaseline! Mix with lipstick for a creme blush for cheeks.
- Mascara can double as eyeliner, just dip an eyeliner brush into it the same as you would with liquid liner.
- Blush can also be used as eyeshadow. Try jane iredale's Moonglow Quad Bronzer -
Brush these quad bronzers on the cheeks, eyes and lips, or use as an all-over bronzer to create a natural-looking radiance. It's made with 24-karat gold dust, an Allure Magazine award winner, and is available at the spa!
- The ultimate four-in-one product: jane iredale's micronized mineral bases are concentrated pigment, so a minimum amount of product gives a lot of coverage and becomes foundation, powder and concealer all in one!
~ In Beauty,