A flawless blowout without the salon: seem too good to be true?
Not anymore! At Elliven Spa, we know our clients and readers deserve the best - so this week we're sharing our top salon secrets to achieving that perfect blowout, every time. Are you ready?
- If you have bangs, always dry them first. This will help to get them styled the way you want with out them drying on their own.
- Always use a primer on the hair before applying your product. This will help to balance the pH of the hair, which will enhance the effect of the product. Try Bumble and bumble's Prep, Tonic or Invisible Oil Primers.
- When blow drying your hair for added volume, always redirect the hair in the opposite direction. This will add great lift at the root of the hair. For extra va-va-voom, spritz Bumble and bumble's thickening hairspray onto the roots of your towel-dried hair:
- For a sleek, straight blowout, be sure to use a heat protectant on your hair.
- Divide your hair into small sections, then blow dry from the root to the end of hair closely with a flow director nozzle on the blow drier for best results. Try using a straightening product like Bumble's Straight Blow Dry:
Of course, a beautiful blowout must be SPA-lebrated! Our Bubbles & Blowouts event was no exception:
Sleek new blowout? Check. Enjoy!