Get ready for an exciting October at Elliven! We've taken the best parts of fall - Halloween and Pumpkin Spice, obviously - to create discounted spa treatments and fabulous parties just for you!
First, put down your PSL and have a PSP! That's Pumpkin Spice Pedicure, and it's just as delicious as the latte, minus the calories. Just choose your favorite autumn hue from OPI and Essie's newest collection. Then you're free to relax into your IJOY massage chair, enjoy your foot massage and exfoliation, and breathe in the heavenly aroma of Pumpkin Spice as we polish your nails to perfection. For the month of October only, the PSP is discounted to $40!
Or do any of your friends or family have birthdays this month? Believe me, everyone loves a PSP!
On the spookier side, we invite you to join us at Elliven Spa's annual TRICK or TREATment party...if you dare!
15 Minute Services: $10 Each (No Trick)
- Eye Treatment
- Luxury Lip Treatment
- Paraffin Wax Hand Treatment
- Polish Change on Nails
30 Minute Services: $20 Each
- Shampoo, Blow-Dry and Style Fit for a Queen
Bone-chilling refreshments will be provided by the amazing Evolutionare.
Make sure to dress for the occasion!
Remember that October is also Breast Cancer Awareness month. Elliven Spa is honoring the cause with Jane Iredale's Smell the Roses Hydration Spray, which supports the breast cancer support organization Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
Smell the Roses leaves your skin refreshed and dewy with natural, yet powerful, ingredients:
- Organic Rose Damascena Flower Water is an excellent skin tonic, and cleanses the skin without disturbing its natural protective shield
- Rose Damascena Flower Oil penetrates deep into layers of the skin. It nourishes, tightens, cleanses, detoxifies, increases blood circulation, calms and supports the skin’s functions
- Rose fragrance is refreshing and uplifting. It de-stresses and provides an overall feeling of well-being. Everyone could use a good pick-me-up!
- If you have dry and sensitive skin, Smell the Roses is just what you need to calm inflammation and reduce redness.
- This product is vegan, wheat-free, and cruelty-free.
100% of profits from the sales of Smell the Roses Hydration Spray are donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer, an organization that helps to connect all women affected by breast cancer, and their loved ones, with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support.
86 cents of every dollar donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer is used for programs and support services dedicated to women who are newly diagnosed, in treatment, recently completed treatment, are years beyond, or are living with metastatic breast cancer. They also support family members, caregivers, friends and healthcare providers to provide breast cancer education and support.
We appreciate your support for this important cause, and we hope to see you for SPA-lloween at Elliven!